If you do not belong to any of these providers we are happy to provide you with a receipt to be submitted to your health care plan for reimbursement.
Pacific Blue Cross, Chambers of Commerce, Great West Life, Manulife, Maximum Benefit, Industrial Alliance, Standard Life, Johnson and Sunlife
*Coverage will vary based on your plan. Any questions on your coverage please contact your provider directly.
*If the visit is due to an accident (either ICBC or WorksafeBC) please see below for rates and coverage.
Initial assessments/ New Area/ If 3+ months has elapsed since the last treatment
Follow up visits within 3 months of last visit
One on one appointment with therapist
*Only those MSP beneficiaries with premium assistance status are eligible for a combined annual limit (each calendar year) of 10 visits for acupuncturist services, physiotherapy, massage therapy, chiropractic, naturopathy and non-surgical podiatry.
There is no charge for ICBC visits. *Rates effective only if coverage is approved
There is no charge for WorkSafe BC visits. *Rates effective only if coverage is approved
Less than 24 hours notice provided to cancel or re schedule an appointment
• Assessment and Treatment of Orthopedic Injuries
• Spinal Mobilization and Manipulation
• IMS (Intramuscular Stimulation)
• Shockwave Therapy
• IASTM (Instrument-Assisted Soft-Tissue Mobilization) - using the Graston Technique
• Spinal Traction
• Exercise Prescription
• Sports Injury Management
• Post-operative Rehabilitation
• Workplace Injury Rehabilitation and Management (WSBC)
• Motor Vehicle Injury Care (ICBC)
• Pediatric Treatment with therapist for Head Shape Management, Torticollis, and Motor Skill Functioning
Copyright © 2022 Eclipse Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic - All Rights Reserved.